Saturday, April 18, 2009

A celebration of poetry in National Poetry Month




If you like poetry and want to read some wonderful poems, then check out Glenda Bixler's blog, Book Reader's Heaven, during the month of April. Glenda is an Independent Professional Book Reviewer and she is playing host to some great poets all during this month, which is National Poetry Month.

I feel very honored that today she has chosen to highlight two of my poems from my anthology Family and More - Enemies or Friends? , which is a collection of sixteen poems, written in free verse, about people who've had a big influence on my life and the lessons I've learned from them. The two poems are "The Baby" and "The Father". You can read extensive extracts from the book on my author's website and my authors den website. It's available as an ebook from my publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment