Saturday, April 4, 2009

Reader's review of my ebook "Family and More - Enemies or Friends?"


WOW! I've just received this comment from a reader of my poetry ebook "Family and More" (where I've written sixteen poems, based on the people who've had a big influence on my life and heavily influenced by my German/English background). This comment blew me away and I just wanted to share it!

"The poems are absolutely wonderful and perfect - it's an epic, multi-generational collection that tells of major, international events of great historical value and have characters that come alive, whom you just fall in love with. You have written a story that could be as epic as 'Gone With The Wind' and 'The Titanic'. I love it! I love the whole concept of that little girl and her family from opposite sides of the war. You have some really dynamic conclusions, recognitions and discoveries about self, family, people, nations and WAR. The challenge of a child, a young woman, resolving what nations could not, in order to integrate all her loves into who she is and honor their values and courage. It is so good.

You are such a skilled story teller, 80 pages felt like 20. It went so fast and ended way too soon. It is absolutely the stuff of greatness, it has an inspirational and loving feel and wisdom that may be "just yours", but it is priceless. Thank you! B.W."

If you're interested in reading more, please go to my website. If you do read any of the poems, I would love to know what YOU think. Do you agree with the above or not? (The book is available from my publishers.)


No comments:

Post a Comment