Saturday, April 10, 2010

Win a free ebook of "It's a Teacher's Life...!" each week




Great news for fans and soon-to-be-fans of my book It's a Teacher's Life...! There's a contest running each week on my Facebook page http://bit.ly/8IBMuE. You can enter just by becoming a fan and saying "Hi" on the wall. Or, if you already are a fan, simply leave a comment.


If you don't win one week, then simply leave a comment the next, and you might get lucky! Feel free to use the page to pay tributes to your own teachers or to share your own teaching experiences, if you are part of that crazy profession! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helena, thanks for the visit and to let me know I won your prize. my email adress is:

    englishrose64@live.co.uk

    Have a lovely day.
    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete