Thursday, July 1, 2010

Advance copies of my poetic memoir "Family & More - Enemies or Friends?" now available


I am delighted and excited to announce that advance copies of my poetic memoir Family & More - Enemies or Friends? are now finally available from my publishers at ordersin@penpress.co.uk, ISBN 9781907172649, price £6.99. Formal publication will probably be at the end of August.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the front cover of the paperback version - a little different to the ebook. The photos at the top are of (from left to right) my mother, my adopted Aunty Thelma racing round Brooklands at the age of 15, and my maternal grandmother with my sister (aged 7 months). Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. You must be very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Virginia, and many thanks for your comment. It is exciting in one way, of course, but after all the corrections that had to be done and false starts that occurred during the production process, there is also a little bit of an anti-climax when it actually happens! And as you know, once the book is printed, there is still a lot of work to be done re marketing etc. - a writer's work is never done!

    I hope you and all your family are well.

    Helena

    ReplyDelete