Sunday, August 29, 2010

Endorsement of "Family & More - Enemies or Friends?"

My niece showing her own
happiness (one of the
photos in my book)

I was so happy the other day to receive this endorsement of my poetic memoir Family & More - Enemies or Friends? and I just wanted to share it.

Incisive observation of the impact families have on our conditioning (5 stars)
"Helena captures the impact family members (and friends) have on our lives and our conditioning. The flow of her words draws you in and before long, you begin to feel a part of the family, experiencing what it was like for her being a daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece and an aunt. There are family 'leadership' lessons to be had on many levels in the wonderful verses. Helena has brought back forgotten leadership wisdom - so apt and so much needed in the 21st Century."  Kwai Yu, CEO, Leaders Cafe 2020 Ltd
 
Read the review yourself here.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful comment Helena,

    Have a wonderful week.

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Yvonne. I hope you have a wonderful week, too!

    Helena

    ReplyDelete